New COVID-19 Protocols
At Fig, the health and safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority.
New Guest Policies
We are conducting pre-visit questionnaires to refrain the following guests from coming into the Fig Bar:
- People with COVID‐19-like symptoms such as a sore throat, fever, sneezing, or coughing. They must self‐isolate at home for a minimum of 10 days from onset of symptoms, until their symptoms are completely resolved.
- People who have travelled internationally. In these cases, they must remain away from the Fig Bar for at least 14 days.
- People who live in the same household as a confirmed or clinical COVID-19 case who is self-isolating.
Upon arrival, guests:
- Be required to wash or sanitize their hands.
- Only credit and debit will be accepted for payment.
- Guests are required to wait outside the Fig Bar until their appointment time.
- No visitors allowed for appointments.
- Guests are encouraged to bring as few personal belongings as possible to the Fig Bar.
- Guests should maintain a physical distance of two metres between themselves and others wherever possible.
Fig has put in place measures to minimize the risk of transmission.
Cleaning and hygiene
- Employees must wash their hands upon arriving for work, before and after a treatment, before and after breaks and before and after handling common tools and equipment.
- High touch common areas and surfaces, including washrooms, IonixLight machines, barber chairs, tools, fig bar, ipads and door handles are disinfected with a medical grade disinfectant wipe regularly and between each guest.
- Pod curtains are treated with UVC light between clients.
Maintaining physical distance
- We have reduced the overall number of staff at the Fig Bar at one time and increased the amount of time between guest appointments.
- Employees are required to wear personal protective equipment (mask, face shield, gloves) during their work shift.